What compensation am I entitled to after an auto accident?
It depends on several factors and the specific circumstances and facts surrounding your auto accident. However, most individuals are entitled to recover the following:
- Compensation for the property damage to your vehicle
- PIP Coverage - for medical payments and lost wages (as described above)
- Payment for past medical expenses in excess of your PIP coverage
-Payment for lost wages in excess of your PIP coverage
If you are injured and a medical doctor can confirm that you have sustained a permanent injury as a direct result of the auto accident in question , you may be entitled to recover more than the items listed. This may include, among others:
- Future Medical Expenses
- Future Lost Wages
- Loss of Future Earning Capacity
- Pain & Suffering in the Future
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
It is best to seek legal advice in order to discuss what compensation you may be entitled to based on the specific circumstances and facts surrounding your auto accident and the extent of your injuries.