Getting multiple car insurance policies through the same insurance company can save you a lot of money on your insurance. Here's how to get the cheapest multiple car insurance quotes with a reputable company.
Why Get Multiple Car Insurance?
Having one or more cars insured with the same company can save you up to 15% on your auto insurance. Another benefit is that you have only one insurance company to deal with, and only one bill to pay.
How to Get the Cheapest Multiple Car Insurance Quote
The easiest and quickest way to get the cheapest multiple car insurance quote is to go online to an insurance comparison website (see link below). The advantages of using one of these sites are:
* You get quotes from multiple insurance companies, not just one, so you can compare those quotes and choose the cheapest one.
* It only takes a few minutes of your time, saving you hours of visiting insurance company websites or calling local insurance agencies.
* Most insurance comparison websites only affiliate with A-rated companies, so if you choose to purchase your insurance through them you know you'll be dealing with a solid, reliable company.
How to Lower Your Premium
Increase your deductible - Increasing the deductible (what you pay toward insurance claims before your insurer will pay) can save you up to half on your insurance bill. This will also prevent you from making too many small claims which could cause your insurer to cancel your policy.
Request discounts - Auto insurance companies offer all kinds of discounts and taking advantage of them can save you a lot of money. Some of these discounts include:
* Multiple policy discounts for having both your homeowners policy and your auto insurance policy with the same company.
* Safety discounts for having airbags, anti-lock brakes, or other safety features installed on your car.
* Security discounts for having an auto alarm or an anti-theft device installed on your car.
* Senior discounts if you are over the age of 50.
* Safe driver discounts if you have an accident-free driving record for three or more years.
* Low mileage discounts for driving less than the average driver.
* Professional discounts if you're in the military, law enforcement, or other designated professions.