Anxiety can be treated, but it isn’t always curable. However, you can make lifestyle changes to help you reduce your anxiety as well as learn to cope with it.
There are some daily changes you can make to reduce your anxiety.
- Sleep regularly and consistently, around 6 to 8 hours a night, depending on your age.
- Limit the amount of caffeine and alcohol you consume, as both can increase your level of anxiety.
- Set aside time every day to focus on relaxation techniques, such as meditation or yoga.
- Make time each day to engage in a relaxing hobby, such as listening to music or painting.
You can also learn to cope with your anxiety by slowing it and preventing it from increasing and causing panic attacks:
- Slowly breathe in and breathe out to calm yourself down when you begin to feel anxious.
- Think positive thoughts when you feel your thoughts becoming too negative or overwhelming.
- Slowly count from 1 to 10 or higher until feelings of anxiety begin to fade.
- Focus on something that makes you laugh or feel positive emotions until your anxiety starts to fade.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694