An Ode or Rhyme Mnemonic puts information to be recalled in the form of a poem.
1. A commonly used Rhyme Mnemonic for the number of days in each month is:
30 days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31, Fine! February 28 except when 29.
2. You'd probably like your doctor to know the difference between cyanate and cyanide: Cyanate "I ate" and Cyanide "I died." Cyanide is a deadly poison.
3. In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
4. I before e except after c
or when sounding like a
in neighbor and weigh
5. Here is an easy way to remember the nerves: olfactory, optic, oculomotor, trochlear, trigeminal, abducens, facial, acoustic, glassopharyngeal, vagus, spinal accessory and hypoglossal.
On Old Olympus' Towering Tops, A Finn And German Viewed Some Hops
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694