This is useful system for memorizing lists in a particular order. There are two steps:
Step 1 requires you to memorize words that are easy to associate with numbers (e.g. 1 to 5). You can use words that rhyme with the number, or shapes that resemble the number. For example:
Once this peglist is memorized, you can now associate the words with the list of objects you need to memorize. For example, you need to memorize the five successive stages of history as identified by Marx and Engel: Primitive Communism, Slave Society, Feudalism, Capitalism, and Socialism.
1. In the primitive times only a little after the sun was created, people shared their buns (food) in a communal setting.
2. Slaves were treated worse than animals in the zoo
3. It was not free to become a feudal lord. The price was to own some land.
4. Those capitalist pigs want more and more money!
5. Bees are social insects, so they live together in a hive.
If you need to know what the fourth stage on the list was, all you need to remember is more, and then you'll remember capitalism. Another advantage to this memorization technique is that once you memorize the peglist, you can use it repeatedly for other lists.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694