Recovery & Aftercare - Breast Augmentation
Patients should expect some post-operation effects and should follow specific instructions as described below.
- Patients may experience some degree of bruising, swelling and tenderness.
- Bed rest the day of surgery is recommended.
- Limit activity for the next two days following surgery.
- Avoid strenuous activities for about one to two weeks.
- Patients can typically return to work within the first week.
- Our doctors may recommend a sports bra be worn for a couple of weeks following surgery.
A breast lift may be used in conjunction with breast augmentation to enhance the overall position of the new breasts. You need to discuss this possibility with your sergeon during your consultation.