1. The surgeon will mark your upper arm pit where excess tissue is to be removed
2. You will be put under anesthesia
3. Your arms will be secured on arm tables/boards
4. An incision will be made on your upper arm pit
5. The excess skin around your upper arm pit will be cut off and skin from your upper arm will be pulled downwards, increasing its tightness
6. The incision is then stitched up and covered with body glue and/or pads with tape
The operation takes about 1 hour and you don't have to spend the night at the hospital. After 4-6 weeks you will be able to resume normal physical activity with your upper body.
On average, the cost will be in the low range of $4,500-$7,000 depending on where you have the procedure done.
There are five common issues here:
1. You are left with a scar in your arm pit
2. The scar will have a pleated look, but this fades with time
3. The scar is still visible if your raise your arm
4. This procedure is not indicated for women with significant amounts of loose skin
5. The loose skin can come back
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694