The great majority of people is not completely satisfied with their outer appearance and while some accept the way the are after a certain period the others do not and instead decide to reshape or correct the part of the body they believe disfigures their body or face. Since different people are unhappy because of different things there are many types of esthetic surgery which provide correction, reshape and restoration of different parts of the body, while most popular are:
1. abdominoplasty or tummy tuck to make the abdomen more firm
2. blepharoplasty to reshape the upper or lower eyelid
3. breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast lift to enlarge, reduce and reshape the breasts
4. buttock augmentation is performed either to lift or to enlarge the buttocks through insertion of implants
5. chemical peel to improve and smooth the facial skin that is affected by acne, pock, scars or wrinkles
6. face lift to minimize the wrinkles by removal of excess facial skin
7. liposuction to remove the fat from different parts of the body, typically from the abdomen, buttock and thighs
8. rhinoplasty to reshape the nose
9. otoplasty to reshape the ear, mostly to bring the ears closer to the head
10. chin augmentation to reshape the chin using an implant
11. cheek augmentation to reshape the cheekbones using an implant
In recent years the number of people who decide for plastic surgery is increasingly growing. Results greatly vary from the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure as well as from the wishes of the patients. Even if there are certain risks of something going wrong, like in any other surgical operation, the majority of people who were feeling deeply unhappy because of their outer appearance feel much better about themselves after the surgery.
This information provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. For medical questions, Consult a physician.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694