What are complications of facelift surgery?
Although infrequent, the risks and complications of facelift surgery include:
- Bleeding, hematoma, bruising
- Neurological dysfunction (loss of muscle function or sensation), which is usually temporary
- Widened or thickened scar
- Loss of hair (around the incision site)
- Asymmetry (unevenness between two sides)
- Skin necrosis (loss of skin from tissue death)
This information provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. For medical questions, Consult a physician.