A love letter is one of the few letters that should be written out on paper rather than typed. It shows that you care enough to take the time to write it out by hand and adds a personal touch to it. A love letter is an expression of one's feeling to another in written form.
Love Letter Writing Tips
- Put a picture of your significant other in front of you to help inspire you while writing.
- Put on some light romantic music, or read some romantic literature to get you in the mood and give you some ideas on what to write about.
- Write a rough draft first and then put it onto a final copy. A grammatically incorrect or misspelled letter can interfere with the message the letter is trying to convey. Also the presentation of the letter is just as important as the content.
- Write your final draft on nice stationary.
- Write from your heart, be sincere about what you say.
- You should open up a letter with "Dear" if you are early on in the relationship, but if you are at a deeper stage, "My Beloved", or "To My One and Only" may be more appropriate.
- Don't close your letter with "Sincerely", use, "With warmest regards" (if you are at an early stage of your relationship), "Love", "Yours always", "Your beloved" (if you are at a later stage of your relationship) or something else along those lines.
- Wait at least a day before sending out the letter, just in case you wrote something that you may regret later.
- Put a small dab of cologne or perfume on your letter before you seal it up and sending it out.
- Usually people only put a date on for the heading of the love letter.
Writing the Love Letter
The following is a simple guideline that will help you write your love letter.
To start out with, write the first paragraph about how your lover makes you feel. In the next few paragraph right about qualities and characteristics which you find appealing about him/her and back them up with specific examples. To close out the letter talk about memories of past experiences that you shared with your partner and talk about your hopes for the future.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694