Under the state laws of California, personal injury is defined as an essential part of the Tort Law. Tort is actually a Latin word that means inter alia or an intentional or negligent civil wrong not occurring from a statute or contract.
Intentional torts are wrongful actions that aim to hurt someone, deliberately. This is usually cases involving battery and defamation. On the other hand, most personal injuries involve negligence and strict liability.
An action that brings about personal injury allows a victim to sue another person or entity for committing civil wrongs and claim for money damages.
In the state of California, many kinds of personal injuries occur. Most of these are due to the negligence of someone or some entity that should have been more responsible or is expected to exercise a standard of care.
California Courts uses the term of California Personal Injuries to cases wherein negligence is a major factor that caused an accident:
These cases include but are not limited to the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents ? car crash, SUV rollovers, truck accidents, automobile accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents ? premise liability injuries
- Product liabilities - injuries arising from defective or dangerous products
- Airplane Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Still other cases involving personal injuries in California are train accidents and swimming/drowning accidents. There are also several medical malpractice lawsuits in the California Courts.
Given the many personal injury claims and lawsuits, occurring in the state, many lawyers are also present in California who are well trained and experienced in handling personal injury legal services.
Among the many, there will always be just a few several who can offer the finest possible services. If you were a resident of California who has acquired injuries from an accident due to someone else's negligence, you would do well to find those injury attorneys who can offer you truly expert legal services.
Several factors that make a personal injury lawyer a top rated legal service provider:
- With experience of 10, 20 or more years
- Capability to deal, in the most proficient conduct, various types of cases involving personal injuries
- Ability to offer incomparable legal advice to clients according to what the case requires
- Ability to dig or investigate deeper into a case that is otherwise difficult to prove in court, and provide evidences with maximum importance
- Specializes in consumer rights advocacy against the large insurance companies and law firms dealing with defense of sued parties
- Charges higher percentage on their clients' recoveries or compensation
- Capable of nurturing a dynamic relationship with clients and resolving complex legal matters
- Professional plaintiff attorneys noted for their aggressiveness and intellect.
You should look for these top factors in finding personal injury lawyers to represent you or your loved ones' personal injury case. PI attorneys with these attributes are sure to have reached successful settlements/verdicts worth millions.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694