Tinea manuum ia a chronic dermatophytosis of the hand(s), often unilateral, most commonly on the dominant hand, and usually associated with tinea pedis.
Tinea manuum is due to a fungal infection of the skin on the hands.
* Mostly, a scaly rash on the palms
* Often it does not cause any symptoms. It can cause itching, stinging, or burning. Usually, the rash is not painful.
* The infection can occur anywhere on the hands, but it usually occurs on the palms or in the space between fingers.
* If the infection is not treated, it may cause the skin to crack.
* It can also cause the skin to be wet and "weepy."
* Sometimes, the surrounding skin can become infected and cause Cellulitis (inflammation).
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694