- Feeling tense or on edge
- Having excessive muscular tension/chronic pain (e.g., headache)
- Being unusually hyper-reactive, irritable, or angry
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Feeling chronic physical fatigue
- Feeling "burned-out," overwhelmed, or mentally exhausted
- Diminished ability to think, concentrate, or remember information
- Feeling depressed or anxious
Of course, these symptoms may well represent a more specific medical or mental illness and should be checked by a medical professional. If you choose to see a psychologist, for example, she/he may well recommend that you also have an exam by your physician to rule out a specific medical illness. Even if a specific illness or disorder does exist, chronic stress may also be present and may make the symptoms of the illness worse. In fact, illness itself can be a significant stressor.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694