Taking care of some of your basic needs will make you more effective in your coping. Try to:
1 . Get adequate rest and sleep
2 . Eat well
3. Drink plenty of non-alcoholic fluids, especially water
4. Stay active, exercise if possible - even if it is a brief walk
5. Find a way to relax- listening to calming music, taking a warm bath, getting a massage, meditation, etc.
6. Distract yourself with pleasant activities - go to a movie, read pleasant books, watch TV, etc.
7. Return to as much normal structure in your day as possible - normalize work and home routines
8. Limit exposure to news of the tragedy- stay informed but avoid becoming obsessed with the event
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694