The goal of Evergreen Valley College and all educational institutions is Student Success. The following suggestions will help you find this success.
1. Attend every class and arrive early. Come prepared with your text and other materials.
2. Take notes on the lecture. Your notes should concentrate on the main points and not on the details.
3. Listen actively and ask for clarification on points you don't understand.
4. Participate in class discussions.
5. Make sure you understand what material has been assigned and when it is due.
6. Know how to contact your instructor if you are going to be absent or need additional clarification of class material.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694