1. Identify what the essay question/ title is asking you to write about; check with friends or your tutor that you really understand the question.
2. Divide the task into sub-tasks e.g. library search, planning, making notes, and draw up a timescale for completing these tasks.
3. Brainstorm ideas and make an initial plan for your essay.
4. Search for and select appropriate information; read and make notes.
5. Make first draft of essay. Remember to include an introduction, a well sequenced middle and a conclusion. Remember your tutor has to be able to follow your argument, so put it in a logical order.
6. Read your essay; alter parts you are not happy with; check spelling and grammar; check bibliography.
7. Write final version, proof read. Complete essay self-evaluation form and submit on time.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694