1. Motivate yourself to work on a task with thoughts such as "There is no time like the present."
2. Prioritize tasks you have to do.
3. Work on difficult and/or unpleasant tasks first.
4. Commit yourself to completing a task once started. Reward yourself whenever you complete a task.
5. Work on tasks as part of a study group. This will help you to better focus.
6. Break large tasks into small manageable parts.
7. Get help from teachers and other students when you find a task difficult.
8. Make a schedule of the tasks you have to do and stick to it.
9. Eliminate distractions that interfere with working on tasks.
10. Take breaks when working on a task so that you do not wear down.
11. Work on a task you find easier after you complete a difficult task.
12. Find a good place to work on tasks.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694