1. Take notes while you read. Use the Cornell method by creating questions and looking for answers.
2. Read your textbook in sections; summarize what you have read after each section.
3. Use the textbook resources such as the summaries, chapter questions, index, glossary, etc. to help create questions.
4. Write down any questions you have while reading.
5. Pay attention to the charts and pictures in your textbook. They were put there for a reason.
6. Read your textbook out loud like a story.
7. Only read as fast as you can comprehend.
8. Don't read for hours at a time, only read for a set amount of time, like 30 minutes. Then, take a break for a few minutes.
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694