1. Learn the instructor's testing style and study appropriately.
2. Predict questions the professor might ask on the test.
3. Take tests during daylight hours while you are fresh and awake.
4. Review all your notes, textbook chapters, homework, and tests.
5. Begin preparing for the test, at least, two to three days before tests-not the night before.
6. Start preparing for your final exams after the very first class period.
7. Don't cram. You may pass the test, but you will most likely forget everything in two or three days.
8. Think of tests as a way to demonstrate what you know. Use the returned test to review the points that you may have missed.
9. Note key terms, jot down brief notes
Address: 5636 Lemon Ave.
Dallas TX 75209
Phone: +1 214 5203694